Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 5 comments

Share a Thought Saturday!



Introducing “Share a Thought Saturday’s”!!!

Hey guys, I’ve been brainstorming ideas to try and get everyone more involved with providing feedback or just sharing their opinions in general. So, what I’ve come up with is “Share a Thought Saturday”!! I plan on offering up an idea or topic – one of my own or one of those submitted by my readers – and allowing a free for all discussion.

Got something on your mind?
Had a bad week and just want to throw it out there?
Have an idea or concept you would like feedback on?
Debate topic? Homework question?

It doesn’t matter what it is, if you want to share it, please feel free to do so. You can contact me via email thebookfeed@live.com , via Twitter @TheBookFeed_ , or by simply commenting on my blog. 

Feel free to use SATS on your blogs as well! All I ask is that you link the above image back to The Book Feed. 

Hope to hear from you! 

5 comments :

I wish you luck on this! I'll try and contribute sometime, but I'm often short of ideas.

Awesome! If you don't have any ideas to suggest, you can always throw in your opinion of whatever being discussed. Opinions are always welcome, plus they help to keep the conversation flowing.

Sounds like a good way to get a conversation going. I like the idea.
Ashley (Closed the Cover)

Post a Comment