Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 2 comments

Stacking the Shelves (3)



It's been a little while since my last Stacking the Shelves post, because I had SO many books to read. However, this week I'm going to share the books I've purchased and/or received since then! Anyways, Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where book bloggers share what we've recently added to our physical and/or virtual shelves!  So lets get started, shall we?

This week I only have three eBooks to share, but I'm looking for some recommendations!

eBooks:


1. Dead Witch Walking: Kim Harrison
  • I was a little afraid to start reading The Hollows Series, because it has at least 11 books in it! However, I'm already around 40% through Dead Witch Walking and I'm really enjoying it!  
2. We Were Liars: E. Lockhart
  • I've already finished reading We Were Liars and you can find my review here!

3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower: Stephen Chbosky
  • Already finished this book as well and I really enjoyed it. I didn't write a review, because there's not much I wanted to say other than 4.5/5 stars. I didn't give it a full 5 stars since it's not a book I want to reread. 






2 comments :

I've been told that We Were Liars is really good! I've also been told that I should go into it as blind as I can, so I've been avoiding reading reviews for it.

It was SO good and you should definitely go in blind! I want to say "it'll knock your socks off", but I keep thinking of how Sheldon Cooper classifies that as a spoiler haha.

As a side note, I just noticed how I accidentally swapped my notes for each book, so thanks for incidentally bringing it to my attention.

Post a Comment