Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - , 2 comments

Witches and Witchcraft Reading Challenge:


The Challenge: Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge
Duration: 1/1/2013 – 12/31/2013
Basics: Read as many books as you can that contain either a witch (main character) and/or witchcraft elements.
Levels: Initiate:  Read 1 – 5 Witchy Books  (my target level)
   Maiden:  Read 6 – 10 Witchy Books
   Mother:  Read 11 – 15 Witchy Books
   Crone:  Read 16 – 20 Witchy Books
Why: I really enjoy magical themed books and Halloween is approaching! So, despite the late entry, I’m ready to start the challenge!
Finished Books:
  1.  Witch Eyes: Scott Tracey
  2.  Witches and Wizards: Anton and Mina Adams
  3.  Paradox Child: Jane Yates
  4.  



Books I’m Considering/Reading:
  1. Witch Eyes
  2. Paradox Child
  3. A Discovery of Witches
2013 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge



2 comments :

Damn, I'm a bit late on this challenge and even more now that I have too many review copies to read and review!

If one of your reviews have a magical aspect to it, you could be a late signup like me!! Initiate level FTW, haha.

Post a Comment