Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday, August 31, 2014 - No comments

Stacking the Shelves (5)




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where book bloggers share what we've recently added to our physical and/or virtual shelves!  I'm currently in a little reading hiatus until things settle down with school and all, but I couldn't resist getting these books :D!

eBooks:



How We Learn: I picked up a virtual copy of How We Learn from NetGalley a while back and so far it's been really interesting. Many of the brain operations and experiments discussed are throughly shocking. Also, it's never a bad idea to learn some tips of increasing memory retention, which this book is all about! 

Physical Books:


I was browsing one of my local bookstores and these two books just seemed to call out to me. Abarat didn't even have a dust jacket, it was just a blue cover, but I couldn't resist picking it up. also, Savvy put me into a very nostalgic mood. Perhaps it was the silver Newbery honor book symbol that reminded me of my childhood AR reading times, or the awesome looking cover art, but either way I just had to have it. 

Well that's all for this time, but be sure to let me know what you're reading! 



0 comments :

Post a Comment