Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday, August 17, 2014 - No comments

A Little Hiatus

Hey everyone! I just wanted to have a post explaining why I'm not reading, nor posting, as much as I usually try to. 

Firstly, school is starting the 20th of August, so I'm really anxious about finishing off my college career.



Secondly, I'm in the process of moving (very late at that) from my old apartment, to my newer one. This has been made even more stressful due to the fact that the staff hasn't answered my phone calls for FIVE DAYS IN A ROW! Needless to say, I'm not happy.



Lastly, I recently got a new kitten and I'm going to spend what little bit of time I have left (class, homework, meetings, reports, etc...) with him. Try to handle all this cuteness:


Anyways, those are the reasons why I'm slowing down with my posts and reading sessions. I still plan on reading during my free time, but that free time has become severely limited. Hopefully when things settle down and I get back into the flow of school, I can resume a normal reading schedule :). 

0 comments :

Post a Comment